Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Forgive me!!

Blogging is NOT easy right now- life is a swirling, busy time of laughing, pictures, chatting, and cleaning up after the wedding explosion of THINGS and STUFF!!

So I will leave you with a few more pictures to tide you over till I can give you an actual recap (just know that I ate my ENTIRE dinner at my wedding - filet mignon, yessssss!).



















And that's just a taste of the FREAKING BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! Seriously - everything went perfectly and I couldn't be happier.

Still on cloud 9 ;)

Am catching up on blogs slowly!!

Namaste <3

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your wedding day SHOULD be the best day of your life. :) Enjoy being a WIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a flag? How cool! What does it say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a sort of play on "Game of Thrones" house banners - we merged our last names for "House Cariobik" and our motto is "The Mountains Are Calling" :D

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures! Recouperate & rest. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Congratulations:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...GREAT photos!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    I want a house banner now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete